The National Apartment Association (NAA) recognizes the importance of forming alliances with global organizations that share our goal of providing quality rental housing.
Interested in getting involved with NAA’s global community? Contact Emily Hall, Director of Partnerships at NAA, to join the mailing list and stay up to date on NAA’s global activities.
NAA’s Global Partners
NAA recognized the increasing levels of activity in the UK Build-to-Rent market from many parties – government, investors, operators and, above all, residents who want to rent purpose-built homes from professional property managers. UKAA was launched in 2016 in response to the need for a single unifying body for the Build-to-Rent sector.
UKAA is now the leading association for the Build-to-Rent industry in the UK, and a Global Alliance Partner of NAA. Learn More.
The Canadian Federation of Apartment Associations (CFAA) represents the owners and managers of almost one million residential rental suites in Canada, through 13 associations across Canada and direct property manager memberships. In existence since 1995, CFAA is the sole national organization representing the interests of Canada’s $900 billion private rental housing industry, which provides quality rental homes for more than 10 million Canadians. CFAA and NAA have been united in a joint venture to promote professionalism in rental housing since May 2018. Learn More.
Global Outreach Committee
NAA’s Global Outreach Committee plays an important role in NAA’s efforts to engage with a global audience. Led by passionate industry members, the committee’s mission is to provide a forum to share best practices, discuss global issues and trends, expand visibility of the NAA overseas, and encourage networking opportunities between NAA members and their international peers.
The committee meets in-person at NAA’s three major events: Advocate in March, Apartmentalize in June, and Assembly of Delegates in November. All who are interested are welcome to attend.
International Apartment Forums
The premier event for industry professionals across the globe, International Apartment Forums provide an opportunity to gather and discuss challenges, ideas, and solutions.
2023 International Apartment Forum on Staffing: 24 October, 11:00 – 13:00 ET
Rental housing experts from around the world discussed the state of the industry’s workforce in their respective country and how they’re addressing concerns related to staffing, talent acquisition, professional development, and more.
- Bob Pinnegar | President and CEO | National Apartment Association (U.S.)
- Dean Holmes | SVP, Residential Operations | QuadReal Property Group (Canada)
- Brendan Geraghty | CEO| United Kingdom Apartment Association (U.K.)
- Clarie Neary | Director – Head of Residential Lettings and Management | Savills (Ireland)
- Zuzana Chudoba | Managing Director | BTR Consulting (Czech Republic)
- Lauri Lehtoruusu | Specialist, Student Housing | Finnish Property Owners Rakli (Finland)
- Dr. Najib Razali | Director of Real Estate, Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying | Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Malaysia)
- Noriaki George Shiomi | President | Japan Property Management Association (Japan)
- Joyce Zhao | President | Innovation Center of China Rental Apartment (China)