About 20 in their Twenties
The National Apartment Association's 20 in their Twenties celebrates the best and brightest rental housing professionals 29 years or younger at our largest event, Apartmentalize. These industrious career builders have already made great professional achievements and possess the potential to go far.
With a complimentary registration to Apartmentalize in Atlanta June 7–9, 2023, selected candidates will be recognized throughout the event, in NAA’s units Magazine and on NAA’s event website and social media platforms. As a free, invitation-only breakfast open to conference attendees from around the world, this is a prime time for rising stars to network and showcase their talents.
Applications are currently being accepted for NAA’s 20 in their Twenties, Class of 2023. The deadline for all application submissions is Friday, December 16 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Still have questions, check out the FAQs and Class of 2022 below.
- NAA membership is required.
- Must be 29 years or younger on June 9, 2023.
- Must be employed full time in the rental housing industry.
- Demonstration of making a meaningful impact at the workplace
- How does the selection process work?
Answer: Applications will be reviewed, and candidates will be selected by an NAA Task Force.
- A maximum of 20 applicants will be selected based on the following:
o Quality of Overall Written Application (20%)
o Innovative Ideas (25%)
o Demonstration of Leadership (25%)
o Letter to Self (10%)
o Career Goal (10%)
o Reference (10%)
- Applicants selected for the Class of 2023 will be notified via email no later than March 8.
- Need more information?
Answer: Reach out to Stefani Hurst.
Meet the Class of 2022