About 20 in their Twenties
The National Apartment Association's 20 in their Twenties celebrates the best and brightest rental housing professionals 29 years or younger at our largest event, Apartmentalize. These industrious career builders have already made great professional achievements and possess the potential to go far.
With a free registration to Apartmentalize in Philadelphia, June 19–21, 2024, selected candidates will be recognized throughout the event, in NAA’s units Magazine and on NAA’s event website and social media platforms. Winners will also be invited to a free, invitation-only breakfast, a prime time for rising stars to network and showcase their talents with 11k other industry professionals.
20 in their Twenties, Class of 2024 applications are due: Friday, December 15 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Nominate other qualifying professionals using the nomination form for the incoming class of 2024, today. All nominees will be notified to submit a completed online application prior to the deadline.
Still have questions? Watch this webinar with 20s alumni, check out the FAQs and Meet the Class of 2023 below.
- NAA membership is required
- Must be 29 years or younger on June 21, 2024
- Must be employed full time in the rental housing industry
- Demonstration of making a meaningful impact at the workplace
- How does the selection process work?
Answer: Applications will be reviewed, and candidates will be selected by an NAA Task Force.
- A maximum of 20 applicants will be selected based on the following:
o Quality of Overall Written Application (20%)
o Innovative Ideas (25%)
o Demonstration of Leadership (25%)
o Letter to Self (10%)
o Career Goal (10%)
o Reference (10%)
- Applicants selected for the Class of 2024 will be notified via email no later than March 13, 2024.
- Need more information?
Answer: Reach out to Stefani Hurst.