Who Should Enroll
The CAMT+E micro-credential is designed for apartment maintenance technicians who are preparing to take on a larger role in improving and managing energy efficiency in the communities they serve.
After completing the training, the participant will take a lead in recommending energy efficiency measures for the apartment community and advocating a preventative maintenance routine that fosters optimal equipment performance. By taking this course and studying the recommended reading material, the participant will be prepared to sit for the CAMT+E micro-credential exam.
You'll learn about:
- Ways to incorporate energy efficiency measures in occupied units, vacant units and common areas
- The benefits and impacts of energy efficiency measures to multiple stakeholders--on-site managers, owners/investers, maintenance team and residents
- Installation and monitoring of energy efficiency measures
- How to advocate for time to perform preventative maintenance that keeps equipment performing optimally
- The importance of regularly monitoring building energy use
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of energy efficiency performance and upgrades over time
- Module 1. Ways to incorporate energy efficiency into your daily routine
- Module 2. Communicating your recommendations
- Module 3. Overseeing the installation of energy efficiency measures
- Module 4. Getting the most from your equipment through preventative maintenance
- Module 5. Energy benchmarking: Become an advocate for efficient use of energy
Enroll in the Program
Available online only
To pay for your course, please proceed to www.gowithvisto.org.
- Price for CAMT+E Micro-Credential (CAMT credential holders only) $200
- Price for Principles of Energy Efficiency for Maintenance course (standalone) $250
- You are required to complete five (5) modules plus the classroom CAMT coursework and successfully pass the online exam in order to obtain the CAMT+E credential.
Contact via email to [email protected]