IRO Litigation Avoidance and Management Strategies
Are your policies and practices the best they can be? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn best practices on how to avoid litigation. Whether you’re new to the rental housing or have been in the industry for many years, this webinar is for you!
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Understand and navigate the litigation process
- Learn do’s and don’ts of receiving a letter from an attorney or are served with a lawsuit
- Develop and implement risk management strategies to avoid costly and timely litigations
About the Presenters
- Lynn Dover, Partner, Fair Housing Practice Group, Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP
- Richard Snyder, CPM, President and Owner/Broker, R. A. Snyder Properties, Inc.