COVID-19’s impacts on our industry continue to be dramatic. Housing providers are looking at all potential scenarios for managing the financial health of their properties. In this webinar, you will hear directly from loan servicers about how their organizations are handling the COVID-19 crisis and how borrowers can most effectively work with them during this challenging time.
Date and Time: April 29 at Noon EDT
This webinar is in partnership with the Mortgage Bankers Association and the CRE Finance Council.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The current state of play, as well as best practices for borrowers during this challenging time
- How you can most effectively work with your loan servicer
- The right questions to ask your loan servicer and what information should you have available
About the Panelists
- Greg Brown, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, National Apartment Association
- Kelli Burke, Vice President, Commercial Multifamily Member Engagement, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Cheryl Eskridge, Vice President of Asset Management, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- David Harrison, Senior Vice President - Account Management and Business Development, Midland Loan Services
- Kathleen Olin, Managing Director, Industry Initiatives, CRE Finance Council
- Job Warshaw, Managing Director, Head of Special Servicing, LNR Partners